Awards and nominations
- 2 New York Emmy Awards '12 - State of Reflection documentary and tablet app
- 8 New York Emmy nominations (19 total group) '12
- New York State Broadcasters Association winner '12 - State of Reflection (Outstanding Documentary / WNET)
- New York Emmy nomination '11 - Wreck of the Lady Mary (Documentary), team
- New York Emmy nomination '11 - Ledger Live (Interactivity), editor
- New York Emmy nomination '11 - Ledger Live (Public/Community Affairs), editor,
- New Jersey Press Association '11 Second Place Award - editorial illustration
- New York Emmy Award Winner '10 - Ledger Live (Interactivity), editor
- New York Emmy nomination '10 - Pot Predicament, graphics
- Two New York Emmy nominations '09 - motion graphics; Chain of Life (Documentary), team
- Society of Newspaper Design Award of Excellence ‘07 - news magazine section
- New Jersey Understanding Award ‘06 - multimedia
- Silver Gavel (team) ‘06
- Best of Photo Journalism ‘06 - photo editor and designer
- New York Press Photographer Association ‘06 First Place Award- editorial illustraion
- New Jersey Press Photographer Association ‘06 Third Place Award - editorial illustration
- Star-Ledger wins three New York Emmy awards
- Star-Ledger nominated for 19 N.Y. Emmys
- The Star-Ledger wins Pulitzer Prize for "The Wreck of the Lady Mary"
- The Star-Ledger, NJ.com wins four NY Emmys
- Sports Shooter: Intern Diaries
- Newark Star Ledger gets 7 Emmy nominations: Rosenblum TV
- Kidney Transplant Video
- Live Web Cast — From a Newspaper’s Newsroom
- Behind the scenes at Ledger Live
- Ledger Live: How a newspaper webcast became less like a news show and more like a blog
- Best of Newspaper Design 2007
- NYPPA: 9/11 Witness to Tragedy
- Ledger Live - The Star-Ledger's video webcast: opinions, commentary, Jersey goodness.
- The Star-Ledger / NJ.com - Videos and multimedia from the Star-Ledger.
- The Star-Ledger on Vimeo - The Star-Ledger's channel on Vimeo.
- The New York Press Photographers Association, Inc. - The NYPPA: Pictures of the year, events, contests and announcements.
- Scattergood Law Firm L.L.C. - A father-daughter law firm located in Burlington City, NJ.
- YogaGood LLC - Yoga for children and young adults with disabilities located in Colorado.
"Bumper is a force. He is an extremely quick study, able to adapt to needs at an amazing rate. He is a go-to person. Bumper's presence has allowed our company to attempt new ventures that we would not have been able to approach without him."
- George, Design Director/Graphics Director
The first time I met Bumper, he shook my hand and looked me in the eye. Sure everybody does that, but this was different. It was more like a hero arriving to save the day, than just a greeting. And that's what Bumper is, a hero. He's an amazing person to have on any team doing anything. He's got great leadership skills and technical skills. He can turn anything into a compelling video, animation, website, visual or audio. And he possess another important quality that is a huge asset to any newsroom: a tack sharp wit.
- Hassan, Director of Web Development
You know you're a nerd when you watch #SkyFall and you want to be Q.